Collect statements- tickets purchase
Uses of your personal information
The primary purpose for which Ayatickets is collecting your personal information is to provide you with ticketing services such as to process any ticket or other purchase you may have made with us, and to contact you if there is an event cancellation or change in event details, or for the replacement of lost tickets.
You agree that we may also use your personal information for related secondary purposes including to:
- Get a better understanding of you, your needs, your behaviors, and how you interact with us in order to identify ways in which we can provide you with a better service, or enhance your experience of our website and mobile site or other services;
- Manage your dealings with us as a My Ayatickets member;
- Allow venue operators, authorized ticket on-sellers and promoters of events for which you purchase tickets to use it for operational purposes and, with your consent, marketing and promotional purposes;
- To allow sponsors, sporting clubs, authorized ticket on-sellers and re-sellers of events for which you purchase tickets to use it for operational purposes only, for example, to provide you with additional information about the event or venue that you are attending;
- For business research and development of new products and services, including for My Ayatickets members and our business clients
- For the conduct of data analytics and predicting trends
- Display content and advertising (including in relation to tickets and events) that is customized to your interests, preferences & experiences, including through online targeted marketing, data and audience matching, and market segmentation activities.
- Send marketing and promotional material about our products and/or services (or the products and/or services of our Related Bodies Corporate) that we believe you may be interested in;
- engage in marketing services in connection with the product and services we provide;
- Fulfil purposes otherwise required/permitted by law (including the Privacy Act); and
If you don’t provide us with the personal information requested or the information provided is incorrect or incomplete, this could impact the level of service we are able to provide to you. For example we will not be able to contact you in the case of an event cancellation or venue change.
Disclosures of your personal information to third parties
we may disclose your personal information to the following organizations for the purposes described above (as well as otherwise permitted or required under Ghanaian law):
- Ayatickets’s Related Bodies;
- Ayatickets’s agents and other third parties contractors who carry out functions for us (including but not limited to, hosting, email marketing and/or data processing providers);
- Venue operators and promoters of events for which you purchase tickets;
- To sponsors, authorized ticket on-sellers and re-sellers for operational purposes only; and
Disclosures of your personal information to overseas recipients
some recipients to whom we disclose your personal information may be based overseas.
By accepting this Collection Statement, you consent to us disclosing your personal information to overseas recipients.
- How you may access or correct any of your personal information collected by Ayatickets; and
- How you may lodge a complaint with Ayatickets for a breach of any APP or APP code, and how Ayatickets will action such complaint.
If you have any queries, concerns or other questions regarding Ayatickets’s collection of your personal information, please contact Ayatickets’s Privacy Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org