Checking your spam and junk mail filters as well as your inboxes should be the first thing you do. Your tickets have been emailed to you along with a pretty lengthy confirmation email that includes a pdf copy of your ticket. This email is likely to set off more sensitive spam filters because it contains these triggers. If your mailbox is one of those that does not even alert you when your email is being redirected, you might try the following:
- Log into your ayatickets account;
- Click on ''My tickets'' in the top right corner of the screen.
- You should then be able to download your tickets directly from here.
In the event that your tickets do not show up, there are three potential explanations for this:
- Unfortunately, your payment was not processed correctly, and as a result, no tickets have been reserved for you;
- The event organizer has made the decision not to distribute physical tickets to their gathering, and instead will use a sign-up sheet to verify the identities of guests when they enter the venue.
- The payment screen timed out between ayatickets servers.
In any case, please send us an email. We will respond within 48 hrs.. Be sure to include your full name, event, and payment details.