Accra Lawtech Hangout
- About this event
Come and be part of the Accra Lawtech Hangout this December, a unique networking event that brings together lawyers, technology entrepreneurs, and tech enthusiasts for a day filled with inspiration and innovation. It's a chance to connect and celebrate the intersection of law and technology in a vibrant and memorable atmosphere.
The Accra Lawtech Hangout is a networking event dedicated to exploring the exciting intersection of law and technology within the community of lawtech enthusiasts in Ghana.
What to expect
- A panel discussion with emerging areas in law and the technology
- Prepare to engage in dynamic speed networking rounds to supercharge your professional connections, enriching your network for the year ahead.
- Product demos of latest innovation projects in the Ghana tech ecosystem
Who can attend?
All are welcome to dive into the excitement of the Accra Lawtech Hangout! Whether you're a legal professional, innovator or technology entrepreneur, or just someone fascinated by the dynamic world of law and technology, this event promises something for everyone. No matter your background, join us for an engaging experience that ensures value for all attendees, from seasoned industry experts to enthusiastic newcomers.
3:30 - 4:30 - Arrival and Registration
4:40 - 4:50 - Launch of Accra Lawtech Hangout
4:50 - 5:05pm - More than Law - The evolving legal innovation ecosystem in Ghana
- Dennis Adjei Dwomoh, Managing Partner Law Plus (Attorneys-at-Law)
5:05 - 5:20 pm - How does the law firm of today become the law firm of the future? How to build a law firm for the future, what’s stopping it, and what the goal looks like.
- NanaAma Botchway, Founder and Managing Partner at N. Dowuona & company
- Jonathan Amable, Senior Associate, Financial Institutions and Capital Markets (FICM) Team, Bentsi-Enchill Letsa & Ankomah
- Edem Okudzeto, Ph.D, JD (Senior Associate, Sam Okudzeto & Associates)
- Kwasi Safo Akonoor (Corporate and Commercial Associate, N.Dowuona & Company)
5:20pm - 5:30 pm - Product demo
5:30 - 5:45 pm - ChatGPT Explained for Lawyers
- Nicholas Lenin Anane Agyei, Lecturer, GIMPA Faculty of Law and Team Member, Law Innovation Hub
5:45 - 6:10 pm - Guiding the AI Journey - Adoption and Contractual Risks
- Vanesa Akuetteh (Associate, Eight Geeks)
- Philip Twum, ACCA (Fintech Consultant)
- Frederick Abu-Bonsrah (Head of Legal, Farmerline Group and Legal Counsel, Kwame AI)
- Kwasi Okrah (Banking, Finance & Tech Lawyer and Launchpad Program Lead at N.Dowuona & Company)
6:10 pm - 6:20 pm - Closing Remarks
6: 20 pm - 8:00 pm - Networking & Drinks
- Jambo Spaces
- Dennislaw Innovation Hub
- Building Bytes
- Tech Estate
- Ghana Tech Awards
- Help Me Settle
- Contact & Réseaux sociaux
- Share Options