Ayatickets provides ticketing services, including the sale and distribution of tickets, as agent for the venue, promoter or person responsible for holding the relevant event (the “Seller”). In providing these services, Ayatickets owns and operates Ayatickets.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket from Ayatickets, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets and attendance at events. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders (“you”).
Variation to Terms and Conditions
Ayatickets may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations will only apply to ticket purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
Additional Seller Terms and Conditions
Each ticket is also sold subject to any additional terms and conditions of the Seller for the particular event (“Seller’s Terms”). The Seller’s Terms may be disclosed as part of the event information on Ayatickets’s website and at Ayatickets agents and outlets at the time of purchase. The Seller’s Terms are also available from Ayatickets on request.
General Terms and Conditions
Ayatickets acts as agent for the Seller in the sale of all tickets. As such, except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, all claims in connection with tickets or events are the sole responsibility of the Seller and, except to the extent required by law (including the Ghanaian Consumer Law) Ayatickets otherwise has no liability to you.
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
Subject to refund requests made in relation to refundable tickets (see the Refundable Tickets Terms and Conditions of Sale below);
- Ayatickets will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Ghanaian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. Ayatickets does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law (including the Ghanaian Consumer Law), neither Ayatickets nor the Seller will be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- Ayatickets will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. Ayatickets may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets. Ayatickets may not replace tickets where seating is unallocated (general admission tickets).
- You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements for attendance at an event. You may also wish to consider taking out a relevant insurance policy to cover for any losses in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation.
Variations to performances or events
- The Seller reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
Conditions of entry
- Admission to an event is subject to the Seller’s Terms. In particular, the following form part of the Seller’s terms unless otherwise specified:
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where the Seller has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions or the Seller’s Terms, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
- If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event.
- You may not be permitted to take into the event, or use, cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones).
- You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
Authenticity and validity of tickets
- Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from Ayatickets or other authorized points of sale.
Resale of tickets & scalping
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Ayatickets and the Seller, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction or other unauthorized resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the ticketholder of the ticket may be refused admission. Ayatickets will use reasonable efforts to notify you of such action.
SCALPING WARNING: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
Collection and delivery of tickets
- You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details. In the interests of minimizing ticket scalping, Ayatickets may change your delivery method to “venue collect” at its discretion.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the event.
Limitations on number of tickets purchased
- When purchasing tickets for a particular event you may be limited to a specified number of tickets. If you exceed the stated ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Ayatickets at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information. Ticket limits apply to ensure fair access to tickets for fans, and as a measure to minimize ticket scalping.
- While Ayatickets takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. Ayatickets may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error Ayatickets will endeavor to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
- If an error on your behalf results in Ayatickets reprocessing the ticket transaction at your request, Ayatickets may charge to you the actual costs incurred in reprocessing the ticket transaction, including any chargeback or postage fees charged to Ayatickets by a third party.
For information regarding ticketing of live entertainment and sporting events, or to obtain a copy of the Code of Practice for Event Ticketing contact Ayatickets.
The term “including” when used in these Terms and Conditions is not a term of limitation.
Ayatickets Refundable Tickets Terms and Conditions of Sale
The following Terms and Conditions apply in addition to Ayatickets’s standard Terms and Conditions for any and all Ticket purchases where the Customer has elected to purchase refundable tickets
We will provide you with a refund on any unused booking if you are unable to attend the booked event due to any of the circumstances set out in this document for which you have made a request for a refund and have provided the information required to support your request, as set out in the table below.
This is not an insurance policy. Refund Protection is an optional extension to our standard Terms & Conditions of sale and trade, and it provides a right to a refund in certain defined circumstances outlined in the table below.
Your refund application and payment will be handled in our name by Refund Protect who act as the administrator of the Refund Protection extension provided by us.
The following words or phrases have the meaning shown below wherever they appear in bold in this document. The aim of this section is to clearly define the terms used in the “What we will refund?” and “What will we not refund?” sections of this document.
We/Us/Our – We are the booking agent with whom you made the booking
You/Your/Yourself – A person who has made a booking alone or as part of a group with us.
Adverse Weather – Weather which is severe or dangerous enough for a Government Agency to have issued warnings not to travel and which entirely prevents you from attending or reaching the Booked Event
Armed Forces – Any Branch of one of the following services: Naval Service, Marines, Army or Air Force.
Booking/Booked Event – The pre-planned and pre-booked service(s)/event(s)/ticket(s) including booking and service fees transacted with us by you
Communicable Disease – means any disease capable of being transmitted from an infected person or species to a susceptible host, either directly or indirectly.
Doctor – A qualified medical practitioner registered and licensed with a recognized professional body. A doctor cannot be you or a member of your immediate family.
Emergency Circumstances – An unforeseen circumstance completely outside your control and of no fault of yours.
Emergency Services – The Police, Fire and Rescue Service or other Emergency Services.
Illness – A physical or mental condition confirmed by a Doctor that prevents you from attending the Booked Event.
Immediate family – Your husband, wife, partner, civil partner, parent, child, brother, sister, grandmother or grandfather.
Injury – An accidental bodily injury confirmed by a Doctor that prevents you from attending the Booked Event.
Normal Pregnancy – Symptoms which normally accompany pregnancy (including multiple pregnancy) and which are generally of a minor and/or temporary nature (e.g. morning sickness, fatigue etc.) which do not represent a medical hazard to mother or baby.
Pre-Existing Medical Condition – An injury or illness that you were aware of at the time you made the booking.
Pregnancy Complication – A complication of pregnancy other than Normal Pregnancy which you were unaware of at the time of the Booking and which results in you being unable to use, participate in or attend at the Booked Event.
Paying Party – any organization or body who has a legal liability to pay compensation for the failure of the service against whom you have a right of redress under the terms of carriage.
Refund Protect – A trading style of Event Protect Limited who act for us as administrator of all refund applications made by our Booking Holders under our Refund Protection terms.